Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spell Check in FireFox



Google site editor does not have spell check. In Firefox, there is spell checker built in. But it does not work for me when I edited my Google sites.

According to Firefox spell checker statement:
 "Firefox automatically checks the spelling of words that you enter in text boxes containing more than one line. As soon as you finish typing a word, it is checked against the words in the installed dictionary."

I realized that maybe my dictionary is empty.
So I installed English United States (en-US) spell-checking dictionary in Firefox from :
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/united-states-english-spellche/

 After I restart the Firefox, the spell checker works fine during my on line editing. To enable or disable spell checker, right click mouse and check or un-check spell checker.

No comments:

Post a Comment