Thursday, October 7, 2010

Google Adsense forum and pin number

I did not receive Google adsense  pin number for the first time.
But second time, I receive my pin number.
I check the Google Adsense forum, I found
the   Adsense Support Forum  is very helpful.


I learn that if your mailing address contains PO Box, that may cause problems for the pin number not delivered. But I received the pin number using PO Box in the second time. You should let Google mail the pin number to the address containing street address and house number. Later you can change your address to PO Box if you have to.


Even you do not receive pin number for three times, that will not be the end of world. You can contact Google (the link shown in your Adsense)  after  4 weeks of the third request. Normally they will ask you to  send a scanned copy of your bank statement or utility bill
and after 2 days your account will be finally approved.

If you did not input your pin number in 6 months,  your earnings will be returned to the original advertisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment